Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The power of a life

What an experience these past few days have been. Seeing the outpouring of love and sorrow for Fr. Greg has been beautiful to behold. We have heard many stories of the wonderful things that Fr. Greg did here for the development of the people of St. Lucas. One of the most touching things for me was hearing the stories of how Fr. Greg helped individual people and families with simple acts of love and kindness.
I have also been reflecting on the power of one life given over completely to God and his people. This has been an inspiration to me. We are called to be abandoned to God and his will. I will now be asking Fr. Greg to intercede for me that I may be a priest completely given over to God and his people.

Fr. Tony




No comments:

Post a Comment